Monday, August 12, 2013

My Changes

 As I said before, I am NOT a fan of Facebook. I decided that I'm going to be getting rid of it somewhere between September and January...which will be my transition time to get ready to move to Louisiana (more about that later :))!
 I've also been trying to figure out the best way to keep in touch with everyone, which we've all forgotten to do outside of Facebook (it's convenient, I won't deny it)! I'm going to be investing in a polaroid camera (since I'm a first worlder and I demand instant gratification) and I'll be using my insomnia to my advantage by writing letters when I can't sleep. Easy enough, right? We'll see...
 Until I make all these changes, I'll keep on randomly posting on Facebook, mostly for my Auntie Anne's benefit. :) I love you, Auntie Anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment