Monday, August 5, 2013

My Fresh Start

   I'm so tired of Facebook. Sure, it's great for keeping in touch with old friends, far away friends, and those people you rarely talk to in person. But I've been getting to the point where I'm done with it and ready for something NEW!
  Hence this new blog :)
  I'm going to be using this to share all the new, exciting changes coming up in my life. Awesome changes. Changes that blow my mind and can't be anything but a God-thing!
 
Also, if you're looking for a good read, I highly recommend reading Start by Jon Acuff. Trust me, it's phenomenal. :)

"You don't need to go back in time to be awesome; you just have to start right now.
Regretting that you didn't start earlier is a great distraction from moving on your dream today,
and the reality is that today is earlier than tomorrow."
Jon Acuff
(ps, that's a quote from his book, if you didn't figure that out. You know you want to read it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment